We are looking for full-stack developer who is self-motivated, empowered and interested in an exciting and challenging role in software developing arena. As a full stack developer, you must be enthusiastic, willing to be trained and willing to train the complexity of technology. You'll have the passion to make new ideas and share within the team. You'll be working collaboratively with other product design team members, product management, and engineering leadership to create clever and innovative designs for new and existing products based on user needs, product requirements, and business objectives.
You are in-charge with the following:
- Participate as member and help the team to adopt new languages and architecture concepts.
- Influence product decisions, features and APIs based on your real-world usage experience
- Planning and execute the long term development roadmap.
- Collaborate on POCs and cutting-edge features before they’re integrated into the product daily with project stakeholders including IT operations and infrastructure staff, product owner(s), end users, and other business leadership
- Build, test, deploy, and monitor software design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Ensure that the re-architecture of our product and implement the design and technology objectives outlined by the CTO
- Deploy applications on AWS cloud with ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
- Ensure quality of the deliverable and adoption of development best practices and methodologies. Review code of other junior developers in the team.
- Contribute forward-thinking innovation and ideas to projects that introduce new technology and processes to increase business value and improve end-user experience.
- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.