We arenlooking for a Lead Developer to join our team! You will lead system development and the programming for highly complex programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead system development and programming for highly complex programs. Coordinate the preparation, coding, testing, and debugging of complex programs including the analysis and development of work flows.
2. Implement innovative and costeffective business solutions for multiple applications and systems, utilizing information technology, business and industry trends.
3. Provide training and guidance to programmers. Possesses advanced knowledge of several programming languages, including current complex languages.
4. Analyze, develop, test, implement, document and maintain software and systems.
5. Provide production support for complex research and root cause.
6. Support and adhere to software development lifecycle SDLC, operational procedures and development and security standards by the required process.
7. Coordinate with company resources to accomplish integration of products and processes and complex solutions. Provide timely and accurate results, and exceptional customer service.
8. Provide training and mentoring on how to use new or enhanced software or applications.
9.Participate in project proposals, estimates and proof-of-concept activities as needed.
10. Participate in industry/knowledge reference groups and organizational IT related review groups relative to position. Provide direction for enterprise standards. Conduct code reviews and monitor standard adherence.
1. Bachelor's Degree or direct and applicable work experience
2. Strong PL/SQL and SQL development.
3. Excellent communicator with individuals and groups at all levels.
4. Excellent organizational, time management, and listening skills.
5..NET development experience is a plus
6. Experience working with SAS or Informatica is a plus
7. Self motivated.