We are looking for a Digital campaign Executive to oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization. A Digital campaign Executive plans and executes digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website(s). A Digital campaign Executive also analyse and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products. They frequently work for retailers with an online presence, financial institutions, charities and publishers.
A Digital Campaign Executive will:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.