Are you willing to be part of a highly motivated, performance-oriented teams, which not only benefited from short decision paths, but also current market trends and very well-known customers are supported by regular continuing education and family culture exciting development opportunities by a high level of design freedom in a growing company and possess below qualifications? Join us.
- Study of computer science or a related subject or a sound training with many years of practical experience in the administration of Linux Operating Systems (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12).
- Good knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, SYSLOG, SMTP), network technology (routing, VLAN, MPLS) and IT-Security (Firewall, VPN, Proxies).
- Knowledge of additional programming languages (bash, Perl and SQL) and basics of server virtualization (VMware vSphere benefit from.
- SUSE-certifications (CLP, SCA, SCE) are desirable.
- Fun of team work, coupled with flywheel, Elan and a good portion of own initiative their perspective.