We! Technology is an IT Business Solution company that helps Software Design Houses, Application Development Companies, and Tech Agencies with complex projects that require remote system capabilities and infrastructure.
Our hiring process will be:
* Application through platform as ATS: Applicants interested with the job are required to apply directly with the company’s platform.
* Online skill assessment: You will be given an online exercise to test the technical skill in a limited time.
* Interviews: There will be two interviews; initial interview with the recruitment team and final interview with the Technical Manager.
Are you excited about designing intuitive interfaces for customers who want to make sense of their data? Are you interested in building your career with a growing and collaborative team of designers? If so, we should talk!
At We!Technology, our High Technical family of consultancy services, we provide high ended solutions. We!Technology solves fascinating and difficult problems for our ever-growing list of customers, and as designers we think that makes for an exciting and great place to build state-of-the-art product experiences.
As a user experience designer at We!Technology you'll be working collaboratively with other product design team members, product management, and engineering leadership to create clever and innovative designs for new and existing products based on user needs, product requirements, and business objectives.
You are in-charge in the following:
* Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
* Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
* Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
* Research and analyze competitor advertising links
* Develop and implement link building strategy
* Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
* Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
* Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
0 to 0
* Passion for SEO and internet marketing
* Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
* Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
* Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
* High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
* Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Fixed monthly salary plus a variable monthly remuneration based on performance.
100% Remote Job.