We! Technology is an IT Business Solution company that helps Software Design Houses, Application Development Companies, and Tech Agencies with complex projects that require remote system capabilities and infrastructure.
Our hiring process will be:
* Application through platform as ATS: Applicants interested with the job are required to apply directly with the company’s platform.
* Online skill assessment: You will be given a coding exercise to test the technical skill in a limited time.
* Interviews: There will be two interviews; initial interview with the recruitment team and final interview with the Technical Manager.
Are you excited about designing intuitive interfaces for customers who want to make sense of their data? Are you interested in building your career with a growing and collaborative team of designers? If so, we should talk!
At We!Technology, our High Technical family of consultancy services, we provide high ended solutions. We!Technology solves fascinating and difficult problems for our ever-growing list of customers, and as designers we think that makes for an exciting and great place to build state-of-the-art product experiences.
As a user experience designer at We!Technology you'll be working collaboratively with other product design team members, product management, and engineering leadership to create clever and innovative designs for new and existing products based on user needs, product requirements, and business objectives.
We! Technology is looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing fronted services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
You will be in-charge in:
* Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
* Responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
0 to 0
* Excellent knowledge of php – Frontend
* Experience in Roundcube
* Has a stable internet
* Knowledge and previous experiences with Roundcube will be a plus.
100% Remote job.
Fixed monthly salary plus a variable monthly remuneration based on performance